The other day I was a guest on a podcast and the interviewer asked me for 5 things most people don’t know about me. Here is what I came up with:
- I used to be a certified rock climbing instructor, nationally certified by the American Mountain Guide Association
- I started my first nonprofit corporation my senior year of highschool. I was CEO. We had a CFO that was 17 and Vice President that was 16.
- I have performed many weddings and funerals in the past and still do one about every year or two.
- I have 10 chickens in my back yard and make my boys take care of them as one of their chores to build character.
- I built my own kitchen table, it’s 8 feet long to accommodate my million kids.