How to use a podcast to ramp up your marketing efforts by adamjwalker
Tools to help create your podcast & marketing materials
- Zoom – the free version will allow you to record audio on separate tracks and capture video as well.
- Anchor.fm – a great, free, podcast hosting service. You can also do some light audio editing right within their web or phone app.
- Cavna – great for creating graphics and video intros and outros.
- Remix by Buffer – a good app for creating quick social graphics.
- Temi – for transcribing your podcast to create long-form copy to put on your website.
- Meme Generator – to generate quick memes that you can share on social.
- Headliner – to create short social movies with a nice waveform overlay.
- Hootsuite – for pre-scheduling social posts to save time.
- Restream – to live stream pre-recorded videos (like your full podcast interview) to multiple platforms at once.
- Giphy – to find quick gifs to give your social posts more flavor.