A few months ago I was hanging out with my friend Sanjay at Prototype Prime, and the topic of podcasting came up. As we were talking Sanjay said, “I think I want to start a podcast, do you want to do it with me?” The resounding answer was, “Yes!” Honestly, I didn’t give it any thought, it was just a great opportunity, and I took it.
Thus, Tech Talk Yall was born, a podcast about technology and startups with a “southern flair,” meaning that we focus on some stories that relate to Atlanta in some capacity. So far the list of things we have discussed has been pretty amusing (and informative) and includes the following:
- Underwater server farms
- Fake Planets
- Typos that tanked half the internet
- Farmers hacking John Deer tractors
- Bots (that are amazing BTW)
- A thrill ride that goes faster and faster until you are sufficiently scared
- Burger King hacking your home
- Bags of juice and the $400 machine that squeezes them
- Scientist discovered a new blue, who knew?
- And more!